Bitwise»Forums
Michael Campagnaro
6 posts
Indie game dev
Hello, world!
Hi! Looking forward to learning some new things with all of you.
Mike T
27 posts
Hello, world!
Thanks for doing this, it is immeasurably helpful to get practical content like you have been presenting so far.

There is so much information available on the internet but insights like the ones you provide are usually hard to find. Instead you have to wade through either overly simplistic or naive information, or else through boundless amounts of often poorly explained theory.

I do like theory, but sometimes (often due to the poor explanation or framing) it is difficult to determine whether the it is a good fit for your use case.

I value the practical insight and clear explanations you are giving very highly, especially where you have gone into detail to talk about the different approaches you know about and how they compare.
Marshel Helsper
2 posts
Hello, world!
Hello everyone!
Charles Nicholson
3 posts
None
Hello, world!
Heya! Thanks for doing this, project based learning is great in my experience.
Popescu Alexandru-Cristian
1 posts
Hello, world!
Hello,

I really enjoy this, but, I liked the long form stream a lot more, even if you don't talk that much, I like to see how other programmers think, and you see a lot of the thinking process behind someone when they write code.

Thanks for doing this, looking forward on the CPU design part, I really hope you are going to take it slower on that chapter, as most of as are just programmers :)
3 posts
Hello, world!
Hello!
2 posts
-university background in computer science -not involved in hardware as a professional yet -designing an own RISC 16bit CPU at the moment
Hello, world!
Hello back.
So apparently this is where my post should have end up. Happy to see that there are some crazy guys like me designing processors. In case of a apocalypse I now know that it is worth building a custom computer from something and connect it to radio to reach some potentional survivers. :D